Hiya everyone! I just wanted to remind you guys that I’ve started a Youtube channel! A new video is already up so you guys wanna be subscribed to see it! Please be nice to me hahah!
So a while ago, I did 25 facts about me and a couple of you wanted to see more because it was originally a 50 facts tag. So I thought I’d do it!
1. I use Lush’s “I’m Home” perfume and I have done for around a year now. It smells like hot chocolate and cinnamon and I think that’s me summed up.
2. My favourite vegetable has gotta be mushrooms. I have them in everything!
3. I have an obsession with collecting cute mugs. I never use them. I have at least 4 stored in my cupboards and I don’t even wanna count how many I have in boxes hidden away hahaha. My current favourites are my Tardis mug and my Winnie the Pooh one!
4. I rarely say sorry for anything I do. I mean I’m not an un-apologetic person because if I truly need to say sorry, I will. But if I wanted to do something, why should I apologise? As long as it isn’t hurting anyone/anything, I shouldn’t have to apologise for my happiness.
5. I’m a strong believer that breakfast meals can be had any time of the day. I will happily eat weetabix for tea if I want to.
6. I get embarrassed so easily. It’s almost embarrassing (ay) how quickly and easily I can go from pale to a tomato.
7. I looooove jumpers. Catch me in jumpers all year round.
8. I go into mosh pits whenever I’m at gigs. I have actually broken my glasses one time at a gig from being hit in the face!
9. I’ve been vegan for around two years now, and before that I was vegetarian for four years. I don’t think I could ever go back at this point, it’s helped me fall in love with food again.
10. I’ve seen Paramore finally! If any of you know me, you know I’ve been obsessed for god knows how long. My favourites bands are definitely All Time Low and Paramore. Lemme know if you’d enjoy blog posts about concerts I’ve been to. I’ve been to a lot but I mean more so, upcoming ones.
11. I can probably quote every single episode of Friends. I can put on a show just reenacting every episode of Friends.
12. I’ve been to 15 concerts since 2014 and I don’t regret any of them.
13. I don’t think I’m necessarily bad at singing but I don’t think I’m good either.
14. My family call me gremlin. It started when I was like 9/10 and now it’s stuck.
15. I’ve never been a huge fan of cheese, that’s probably why it was so easy to cut out of my diet. I definitely do not follow my mum for that because I always remember she used to pile cheese high on pasta – her cheese to pasta ratio was not at all equal hahaha.
16. I have an unnerving habit to always have something in my mouth. Now how you think, I mean chewing gum, pens, my entire hand.
17. I’m a size 5.9 in shoes. I can’t obviously get that so I have to struggle with a 6 which is a little too big so my feet wobble around in them – which leads to blisters a lot of the time.
18. I’ve had so many pets growing up and I’ve purchased them all myself. I had two dwarf hamsters when I was like 11 called Eddy and Jake (yes after Twilight). I also took on ownership of my moms dwarf hamster when she was too ill to look after him. A year or two after that, I had two gerbils called Dan and Phil (a running theme I see). In 2014, I had two guinea pigs called Alfie and Noah who passed away last year.
19. I want another dwarf hamster or two but commitment, man.
20. I’m currently reading a lot of history related books. All at the same time. Someone please stop me.
21. I enjoy waking up early. Now I’m not an early morning person, but I just feel like I’ve wasted my day if I wake up after 10am.
22. I don’t really have an interest in learning how to drive. Why? I don’t trust myself on the road and I just don’t think it’s necessary in this world where public transport is semi great.
23. I can get along with anyone if I put my mind to it. I like everyone and am willing to give a lot of people a chance that others wouldn’t. Kinda leads to me getting used or manipulated sometimes though.
24. I like making people laugh. I probably don’t do a good job of it but at least I try, huh?
25. I’m very much afraid of needles. Fuck knows how I’m going to get a tattoo anytime soon.
That’s it!! I don’t know if I’m going to do more of these because to be honest, finding 50 facts about yourself is DIFFICULT! Let me know if you would like more though and I may do them on a much smaller scale!