Hiya everyone! I thought it would be grand for me to show you how I make my own vegan nutella. I used to love nutella prior to me being vegan, and to be honest, it may have been one of the most difficult thing to give up because I loved it that much. But here I am, with a lovely vegan nutella recipe!!!
- 2 tablespoons of Abuna Super-Cacao Powder
- 3 cups raw hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 6 and roast the hazelnuts for around 12 minutes and then leave to cool. For this recipe I used already chopped hazelnuts so it was a lot easier to do this recipe but I’m sure if you have full hazelnuts that’s fine too!
2. Add the nuts into a blender and blend them until they make a paste.
3. Add the Abuna Super-Cacao Powder with the agave syrup and then blend some more. Transfer into a jar and store in the fridge until you wanna use it.
It’s literally that simple but so yummy. Let me know if you’re interested in making this or at least tasting it!