Hiya! I’ve seen this all over people’s blogs lately and I’ve wanted to do it. So let’s just jump straight into it because it’s a long ass thing..
1.What’s the best thing that happened to you this month? I’ve been to a lot of gigs this month and that’s truly my happy place.
2. What is something you’re tired of? People who vote for a political party based on what their family vote for.
3. What is something that recently moved you? I’ve been rewatching Friends and the episode where Chandler and Monica get engaged made me sob.
4. If you could teach one subject in school what would it be? History
5. What’s your favourite beverage? Apple and mango juice
6. What’s your favourite cocktail? Purple rain.
7. What is your favourite birthday cake? The standard vanilla sponge. Can’t go wrong.
8.What is one thing you still have from your childhood? My anxiety
9. What is your favourite movie? Love Actually
10. What is something you can’t do? Braid my hair
11. What is one habit you wish you could break? Picking at my nails or skin
12. What makes you laugh no matter what? My best friend
13. What does creativity mean to you? Finding inspiration from absolutely anything
14. What are your favourite lyrics of all time? “every storm that comes also comes to an end”
15. What is something you’ve always wanted to try but you’ve been too scared to do? Moving away from my hometown! Especially after the university issue, I’m far too scared.
16. Best advice for your 19 year old self? I mean I’m 19 now but take care of yourself babe. That’s all you can do.
17. If you could raid one woman’s closet who would it be? Hayley Williams
18. Must have purse item? Lipbalm
19. What did you want to do with your life at age 12? Be a teacher!
20. What is something you will not be doing in ten years? Maybe checking my bank account. Hopefully I can buy things without necessarily having to check if I can 100% afford it.
21. What is an important life lesson for someone to learn? You can heal from a broken heart. It just takes time.
22. What is one goal you are determined to achieve in your lifetime? Have a book or two.
23. Would you ever live anywhere besides Birmingham? Yes, but I’m content for now
24. What is your favourite dessert? Chocolate cake.
25. Is there a dessert you don’t like? Not really. I love all desserts
26. It’s brunch! What do you eat? Hashbrowns with some beans
27. Who is your favourite painter? Don’t really have one.
28. Favourite Disney animal? Nala
29. What is a book you are planning on reading? Aristotle and Dante: Discover the Secrets of the Universe
30. What did you read most recently? The Song of Achilles (again)
31. Favourite solo artist? Lorde
32. What’s your favourite board game? Monopoly is amazing
33. What’s a city you wish to visit? Athens
34. Heels or flats? Heels make me feel so much more badass
35. Where does one go on a perfect road trip? South of England
36. What do you do on a rainy day? Blog and drink coffee
37. What’s your favourite exercise? Running is pretty good
38. What was your worst subject in school? Maths
39. What is your spirit animal? I don’t really think it’s appropriate to say mine when I’m not Native American
40. What do you usually eat for breakfast? Weetabix
41. What do you usually eat for dinner? Gnocchi
42. Cooking or Baking? Baking
43. Favourite baked good? Chocolate chip cookies
44. What is something you wish you could be good at? Ballet
45. Skiing or Surfing? Surfing
46. First celebrity crush? David Tennant
47. Most recent celebrity crush? Lynn Gunn
48. What colour was your prom dress? I didn’t go to prom
49. How do you manage stress? Take time out for myself
50. What do you do to relax? Write or take a bath
51. Age when you were first kissed? 15
52. Place you were first kissed? The grass area outside of my house
53. Favourite fashion trend of all time? Tartan
54. Best fashion advice you’ve ever received? If you really love something it never goes out of style
55. Trend you would like to see disappear forever? I’m not too sure, I kinda like whatever is on trend
56. Shoes or Bags? Shoes. I love a good shoe.
57. How do you know if you’re in love? You just know. It always happens when you lease expect it.
58. Television show you’ve binged on recently? Friends
59. Who do you turn to when you’re sad? My close friend
60. Name one thing you’ve learned the hard way? It is important to ask for help when you need it
61. If you could make a documentary about anything what would it be? The struggles with being mentally ill
62. What is your kryptonite? Anyone crying around me
63. What are you most enchanted by? Sunsets
64. What is your biggest strength? Being able to know what to do in extreme situations
65. What is your biggest weakness? Overwhelming sensitivity
66. What are 3 words to describe living in Birmingham? Alternative, busy, clean.
67. Cutest thing on planet earth? Baby sausage dogs
68. Most important advice you’d give your future children? Don’t hide yourself
69. Best first date idea? Anything that involves being able to chat
70. Favourite type of flower? Gypsophila
71. What do you first notice about someone when you meet them? Their honesty and sense of humour.
72. What’s your guilty pleasure? I don’t believe in guilty pleasures but if I had to pick one, Eastenders
73. Plans for the weekend? Staying in home and relaxing
That’s my answers! You normally tag someone in these sort of posts but because I didn’t get tagged initially, I’m not going to do that! If you see this and want to do it, go for it!