Hiya! I was watching a video from velvetgh0st where she answered these questions and I thought this was a cool blog post idea!! So I’ll just right into it because this is going to be a long post.
1. What’s your favourite candle scent?
Anything cinnamon related. Honestly, if you know me, you know I love cinnamon and anything flavoured or scented like cinnamon is a go to.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Ummmmm, no one really stands out in particular. Maybe Lucy Hale because she’s so pretty and seems like a lovely person.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Linking with Pretty Little Liars, I’m gonna go with Ian Harding. But… shame about Aria and Erza …
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
This is such a weird thing to probably most people in the world, but I don’t really want to get married. Like if I date someone who wants to get married, I’d probably just get married if they really wanted to. But it’s not something that is on my bucket list. But a party would be decent.
5. Do you know a hoarder?
My mum used to be such a hoarder. We still have boxes and boxes of stuff in the spare room that she hoarded and we haven’t even got to sorting them out yet.
6. Can you do the splits?
No. I used to be able to when I did yoga a lot.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
Really late actually – I think I was probably twelve.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
9. How many countries have you been to?
Does Wales count as an additional country? Never left the UK anyway.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
My cousin used to be but that was before I was born so I doubt that counts.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I don’t really want children.. But I think if I had a daughter, her name would be either Delilah or Ophelia. Such pretty names.
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
Again, never really thought about this but I’d probably go with Oliver or Toby.
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
I got a U in as level psychology last year..
14. What was your favourite TV show when you were a child?
Ummm… maybe Hannah Montana or the Baby Looney Tunes tv show that was on tinypop.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
I don’t think I ever dressed up for Halloween until I reached high school.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I’ve read all of them actually! I love reading.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
British. I wish I had one of those stereotypical British accents that you hear on TV shows because at this current moment, I have a Birmingham accent and no one wants that do they?
18. Did your mother go to college?
No. She went straight to work I think.
19. Are your grandparents still married?
Technically yeah. My granddad passed away a couple years back but they are still technically married.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
Yes!!! There used to be an after school club after primary school where a professional karate person came in. Fun fact: it was Wagner who was in Britain’s Got Talent in 2010.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
Yes.. Wait, are there people taking this quiz who don’t?
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
Chessington World of Adventures. I only went because my uncle went prior and complained so he got 10 free tickets hahaha. Otherwise, the first amusement park would have been Drayton Manor.
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
Maybe German. I started learning this at GCSE but due to my mental health, I dropped a couple GCSE’s so I didn’t learn that much. But, I did love the language.
24. Do you spell the colour as grey or gray?
Grey. I’m British.
25. Is your father bald?
No, he has quite a lot of hair.
26. Do you know triplets?
No. I know twins but that wasn’t the question.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Titanic makes me sad but The Notebook isn’t my fave so I’ll go with the Titanic.
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Yes! Quite frequently. My local Indian always make me special batches of vegan food!
29. What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
Maybe, Zizzi’s. Gotta love the vegan pizza.
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
No, my dad does though!
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
Jack. Which is cute, I want to be named Jack.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Soph is a frequent one. I used to dislike it but people keep calling it me so I’ve just had no choice but to like it hahaha! My one friend calls me phie-phie and that stemmed from me disliking Soph, so she started using the last part of my name and because it sounded like Fifi, she repeated it lol.
34. Who’s your favourite person in the world?
This is difficult. I feel like whoever I chose will anger anyone else. Probably my dad. Because he had to take on both the mother and father role, we always have discussions on political stuff and because he is just an all around cool dude.
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
Rural. But the wifi may be terrible if it’s a completely rural area so I think I’d struggle.
36. Can you whistle?
Yes but I don’t like doing it because it tickles my lips.
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
Shamelessly, yes. But this isn’t because I’m afraid of the dark (ok it is), it’s because my anxiety likes making me see/hear things when I’m trying to sleep that don’t exist so I like being able to prove to myself that the things I’m hearing or seeing aren’t real.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I try to. I struggle sometimes but I probably eat breakfast at least 5 days a week.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
Yeah. The pill itself, anti anxieties, hay fever tablets and some other things.
40. What medical conditions do you have?
I have anxiety, depression and I’ve kinda been half diagnosed with BPD. I say half because my doctor says she is 99.9% sure I have it but doesn’t want to diagnose me yet. (???????)
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
A couple of times. One when I was entered into this world. Another when I almost broke my back after being on a pogo stick and another when I thought it would be fun to stand on a plastic table and it broke from underneath me and I banged my head off of some cement bricks.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Yes!!!! I love that lil silly fish.
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
New Look. They are the only ones that actually fit me and make me comfortable.
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
My friend told me I look like a thumb that’s been covered in glitter and beauty. Is that a compliment?
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Sometimes. Not all the time because I don’t tend to dream (or at least I don’t think I do)
46. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
Plain ass tea. And green tea.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Oh no.. this is going to shame me now but probably around 15 pairs.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I am not currently religious but I am researching. I don’t think I’d force a religion onto my children if I had them, I think I’d do exactly what my parents did with me, raise me unsigned and then let me decided what I believe.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
I don’t really remember actually but I think it was at least 6/7/8.
50. Why do you have a blog?
I wanted to spread positivity on a better platform than twitter!!
The end!!! Finally!! I had fun!!!
If you have any other questions you’d like me to answer, drop them below and I’ll answer them!