Hiya babes! Today I thought I’d do a quick little post fill of last minute present ideas. I’m gonna make some of them super cheap and some of them a bit more for people who would like to spend a little bit more on presents this year!
- Mug Jumper Tee Cosy ~ GiftGenies.co.uk ~ £6.99
- Personalised Metal Street Sign ~ notonthehighstreet.co.uk ~ £25.00
- Almond Milk & Honey Bath Milk ~ thebodyshop ~ £12.00
- Personalised Initial Birthstone Bracelet ~ notonthehighstreet.co.uk ~ £18.00
- Wind up Salt & Pepper Robots ~ GiftGenies.co.uk ~ £11.50
- Soul Skull ~ menkind ~ £14.99
- Initial Paper Clips ~ notonthehighstreet.co.uk ~ £2.95
- Simba Body Suit ~ disney ~ £14.99
- Born To Be Mild Tee ~ notonthehighstreet.co.uk ~ £25.00
- Weekly Planner ~ etsy ~ £4.78
- 3D Pen ~ menkind ~ £29.99
- Almond Hand & Nail Care Kit ~ thebodyshop ~ £7.00
- Unicorn Soap on a Rope ~ thegreatgiftcompany.com ~ £10.00
- Small Donald Duck Plushie ~ disney ~ £10.00
- Turkish Delight Lip Balm ~ notonthehighstreet.co.uk ~ £5.95
- Sorting Hat Bath Bomb ~ etsy ~ £4.50
- Wooly Sheep Doorstop ~ thepresentfinger ~ £29.99
- Bee Embroidery kit ~ etsy ~ £17.00
- Disney Tsum Tsum ~ disney ~ £3.00
- Smart Phone Projector ~ prezzybox.com ~ £15.99
And that’s my list for this year! I tried to find a variety of websites that offer different delivery services just in case you are super late in getting gifts! Also, here’s a throwback to the post I did on this day for Blogmas 2016! Have a wonderful day!
* This post contains affiliated links. This means that I get a percentage of the money earned from the products bought through my links provided. This doesn’t alter the amount of money you are charged!