Hiya everyone! I got nominated for the sunshine blogger award by the lovely Nivi and like I’ve apologised for the last couple of blogger awards, I’ve only just got round to doing it! Let’s just get straight into it! Thank you for the nomination!
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you for this award.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs and write 11 new questions for them.
- List the rules and display the logo of sunshine blog award in your post.
Questions Given By Nivi:
1. Do you remember any of your dreams, can you describe one?
The last dream I had was a bit of a weird one not gonna lie. It was a meet and greet for a couple of bands and you had to pick one so I picked All Time Low (obviously). They were so lovely, just like they have been when I have met them in the past. Then we were waiting outside, what I can only assume was a fairground and suddenly they became evil. All the bands were evil and apparently wanted to kill everyone. I remember running away from Jack Barakat with my friends in the waltzers and then I woke up. So yeah, if anyone knows what the hell that means, please let me know!
2. Do you have any family tradition that you want to carry on?
Going on holiday every year for the first weekend of August. We didn’t do it this year for some reason but normally, we go on holiday to celebrate the life that my mum had! It is so much nicer than sitting at home and overthinking the situation.
3. Who do you laugh the hardest with and why?
My friend Lauren! I am always guaranteed to laugh with her!
4. What has been the best piece of advice you have received?
Gotta say that my favourite piece of advice is to just try and try to get what you want. I’m a firm believer in if you try hard enough, you’ll get whatever you want in life. Obviously some things may take a lot longer than others but there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be able to achieve whatever you want.
5. Would you rather never read another book, or never watch another film/T.V show?
See if I wasn’t an anxiety sufferer, I’d say never watch another film or TV show but honestly I cannot read books very well so I’m gonna say never read another book. At least my anxiety doesn’t mess up my concentration to watch films (that much).
6. You’ve been arrested! What have you most likely done?
I couldn’t think of the top of my head for absolutely ages so I asked a friend. They said I would most likely be arrested for stealing an avocado because I apparently always moan about the prices of avocados hahahhaa.
7. Do you have a personal motto you live by? What is it?
Whatever happens happens. I’m a strong believer in it because I really do believe that if something was meant to be, it would happen and you wouldn’t need to force it.
8. Do you have a favourite post that you’ve written? Link to it.
I don’t think I have one single favourite post because I try to love each and every post I create. Ones that spring to mind are It’ll All Make Sense Again and A Love Letter to Me
9. What is one of your pet peeves?
Loud chewing or mouth movements. I have misophonia so that explains it. Also another pet peeve may be people who lie all the damn time. Hate liars.
10. Name one song you never get tired of hearing.
Either gotta be Sugar We’re Going Down by Fall Out Boy or Fucked Up World by The Pretty Reckless!
11. What’s something your brain tries to make you do but you have to will yourself not to do it?
Oh my god don’t even get me started on intrusive thoughts. I get really bad intrusive thoughts but one I frequently get is jumping in front of vehicles. It’s nothing about being suicidal don’t worry but my brain is always wondering what would happen if I jumped in front of a moving car. Obviously would never do it because there’s a good chance I’d die but there’s always the wondering about what would happen or how it would feel haha.
- Stumbling Mind
- Vintage Tea Rose
- Simple Serenity
- The Every Day Gals Blog
- Brooke Clarke
- Wandering Meg
- It’s A Healthy Lifestyle
- Live Love Run Again
- Chloe Metzger
- Kisses From Jess
My questions are:
- When do you most feel yourself?
- If you could only eat one countries food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Tell us one of your favourite memories!
- Do you prefer summery holidays or wintery holidays?
- What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
- If you could travel anywhere and money wasn’t an issue, where would you go?
- What’s your dream job?
- What job did you want as a child?
- Who would you like to play you in the movie adaptation of your life?
- What’s been your best day so far?
- How are you?
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you all have a lovely day!