Hiya everyone! I got tagged quite a while ago to do this tag by Erin so I thought I’d finally get round to it. I’ve been super busy with university and settling in so I haven’t really managed to write as many blog posts as I’ve had hoped, I have a ton planned but I haven’t wrote in a while! I must say, I’m so thankful for being nominated in tag posts because I always used to see these and want to be tagged in them, but never was – so being tagged in A LOT of them makes me so happy!!! The creator of the mystery blogger award is Okoto Enigma so thank you for making this tag because it’s so cool!
The rules for the mystery blogger award are:
- Put the award logo in your blog.
- Post the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog too.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people for the same award.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird/funny question.
- Links to your best posts.
Three Things About Myself:
- I’m not copying Erin but I saw one of her facts and I thought I’d share it for me too! I’m an organ donor!
- I’m the queen of making meals on the cheap but also, if I can, I will splash out on meals.
- I’ve gone to university despite my mental illness telling me I shouldn’t. It’s going alright so far.
Questions From Erin:
1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
It’s a toss up between Canada or Italy. I have never been to either but I’d love to live at both. Italy because all of the mythological stuff and Canada because I just love that country.
2. What is the one piece of clothing in your wardrobe that you couldn’t live without?
Maybe my ripped skinnies. I always wear them and I couldn’t imagine not having an outfit without them.
3. What is your fav makeup brand?
I don’t know because I’m not really a make-up person. I wear make up and love experimenting but I haven’t tested any brands out, I kinda just stick to what I know as long as it’s cruelty free. I do love Collection and MUA though.
4. If you could be one fictional character or a celebrity for a day, who would you be?
This took me a while to decide because I wasn’t sure. I ummed and ahhed because I picked one celebrity and then I picked another and so on. But I think I’m gonna go for Hayley Williams. Why? Because I love her hahaha.
5. What accomplishment are you really proud of?
One that always springs to mind is how long I’ve gone without self harming. I’m over three years free from self harm now and it always shocks me. I once thought I’d never be able to give it up so it’s overwhelming that I’ve been able to go this far without it.
Links to My Best Posts:
- Why I Blog About My Mental Health?
- Come Away With Me: Brighton
- An Open Letter to My Bullies (Spoiler: I Won)
- It’ll All Make Sense Again
Who I Nominate:
- What’s your favourite season?
- What is your go to thing that makes you happy? Could be materialistic or not
- How do you edit posts? Do you write them on your phone or desktop?
- What’s your goal for having a blog?
- What do you enjoy doing on your weekends?
Thank you for reading! I hope you have a lovely day!