Hiya everyone! How are you all doing? So quite a while ago I got nominated by In A Messy World to complete the Liebster Award and I say a while ago because it was the beginning of August! I have just been so busy creating innovative posts, I completely forgot about awards/tags that I’ve been tagged in. I’m currently in the process of getting update so bare with me if you see a lot of awards/tags coming up in the next couple of weeks!
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display award.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of the nomination.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
1. What is your favourite memory?
2. What is one thing you regret, and if you could go back what would you do differently?
I’m not normally a person to regret things as such because in my head, if I do something, I do it for a reason ya know? But something that springs to mind is when I made friends with someone really toxic. I won’t give any names at all but I would go back in time and stop myself from making friends with them hahaha.
3. What are your goals at the moment?
My goals for the moment are to eat a lot better and to go outside a lot more. Eat better because I don’t eat very well. I choose the “wrong” things to eat and I kinda wanna start eating a lot more wholefoods. Go outside more because I’ve kinda been stuck in a rut and not left my house for a couple weeks. It’s very bad I know but I’m working on it!
4. How are you feeling right now?
I’m feeling pretty good! As good as someone can be with a lot of stress on their shoulders and anxiety haha!
5. What did you have for dinner today?
Today I had some sweet potato and vegan quorn chicken pieces, mixed up with some cous cous and veggies!
6. When was the last time you cried, and why?
I think the last time I cried was a couple days ago. Nothing major but I just got myself into a bit of a state.
7. The funniest joke you heard?
Have you ever got asked a question and your mind goes completely blank because that’s my mind right now hahaha. I really can’t think. I actually googled jokes to find a funny one because I couldn’t think of any off of the top of my head and here is a pretty funny one I found: “A sheep, a drum and a snake roll down a hill. Baa dum tsss”. Okay that’s a very dad joke but it made me actually laugh.
8. Do you have any pets?
No! I used to have two guinea pigs called Alfie and Noah but they both passed away last year. I always wanted a dog though and hopefully will be getting one super soon!
9. Your favourite song?
My favourite song changes quite frequently because I like different genres of music but at the moment, my favourite songs are Praying by Kesha, In Bloom by Neck Deep and Writer in the Dark by Lorde.
10. Who inspires you the most?
Gotta say the person who inspires me is my mother. Although she is no longer alive, she lived a pretty awesome life. She fought and fought and I think that’s enough to be worthy of being an inspiration.
11. What are your hobbies?
My hobbies vary from blogging, playing the keyboard, playing the ukulele and listening to records. I often read as well.
Now the 11 facts about me are:
- I am obsessed with Nakd bars. I honestly don’t want to know how much I spend on them.
- I once wanted to be a therapist because I really wanted to help people with their mental health but after studying Psychology at a level I changed my mind. I still want to help people though!
- I apparently am a very equal mixture of my mother and father.
- My favourite colour is either mustard yellow or forest green and I honestly have no clue which one I prefer.
- I plan to live in Italy when I’m older.
- I also have a plan for after university, setting up a savings account so I can put money in there for when I retire. The money will be used so I can go on holiday and travel where ever I want!
- I prefer savoury snacks to sweet. I can eat as much pastry and sausage rolls as I want but you’ll hardly ever find me in the mood for chocolate and sweets.
- I love Christmas. And I’m not saying that in a trendy way, I mean I LOVE CHRISTMAS.
- I’m a coffee person. My go to is a soy cinnamon latte.
- I’m a Sagittarius sun, Aquarius moon and Virgo rising.
- I find it really hard to think of facts about myself. I’m not a very interesting person.
My questions for my nominees are:
- What scares you?
- Favourite memory?
- What’s the best photo you’ve ever taken?
- Are you happy with your life as it is currently?
- What’s one thing you love about yourself?
- Favourite TV show?
- Have you met the love of your life yet?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, money not a problem, where would you go?
- How would you describe what you wear?
- How do you find ideas for your blog?
- What have you ate today?
And I tag:
Thank you again for the nomination! I had such a fun time answering the questions. I hope you all have a lovely day!