Hiya! I’m such a big baker but stupidly, I’ve never tried to make any form of cookies – until now!
Here’s a vegan recipe for chocolate chip cookies!
- 200g of plain white flour
- 125g of white sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 125g of vegan butter
- 200g of vegan chocolate buttons
1. First thing first, I preheated the oven to gas mark 6 and lined two baking trays with grease-proof baking paper.
2. I then added all of the dry ingredients into a bowl, including the chocolate buttons. I don’t know why I do this but I’ve somehow got it into my head that if you mix up all the dry ingredients and then add the wet ingredients, the flour and sugar etc are all evenly distributed into the mix hahaha.
3. Once I did that, I added the vanilla extract, water and butter and mixed it with my hands. It’s disgusting to do and I hate it but it’s alright to get the mixture all stuck together I think!
4. Then I just separated the mixture into cookie pieces and places them onto grease-proof paper and popped them in the oven for 20 minutes.
5. After 20 minutes, I took them out and they were ready to eat!
This is such an easy recipe! I wish I tried to make cookies even sooner to be honest, they were incredibly easy to make..