Hiya again guys! I was tagged to do this a while ago but I’ve been so caught up with getting tons and tons of posts out of my draft because otherwise they’d stay there! So now I’m back with a lot more up to date posts because I practically have nothing finished in my draft hahaha! But yes, thank you to Kittyp0p and Alex for nominating me for this award! It means a lot!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog
2. Write a post about your nomination
3. Explain how your blog started
4. Give 2 pieces of advice for new bloggers
5. Select 15 bloggers you’d like to give this award to
6. Comment on their blogs to let them know you nominated them
How my Blog Started:
I had wanted to start one for a while. I’d say just over a year but I was always scared because I didn’t think anyone would read it and it just be me and myself reading my posts haha. But then I went through a super hard time just before my blog actually started and I was super alone so I thought why not? Even if no one readed it or followed me, I’d still never be actually alone because even occasionally, someone would be reading it. It took me some courage to actually post my first post but I did it and never started!
Advice for new bloggers:
- Decide what you want to post about before you do. Now I’m not saying, pick a topic and stick to it because I don’t believe in that at all but definitely have an idea with what you want your posts to predominantly be about. This is because you’d be able to help yourself out later when you’re struggling with post ideas.
- Don’t worry about numbers. Obviously it’s cool to reach milestones and what have you but you really shouldn’t worry about it. Some people may have more followers than you and some people may have more daily views than you but it’s completely fine because you’re blogging for your own personal reasons and numbers shouldn’t really matter as much!
And that’s it! I had fun doing this, especially finding blogs I love to nominate because I couldn’t think of any of the top of my head – it was overwhelming at first haha!