Hiya! I was nominated by It’s My Anxiety to do this blogging award and it’s taken me a while to get round to it because I’ve been on holiday and have been also caught up with results day etc!
Here are the rules of this award:
- Name the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Place the award logo or image within your blog post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Ask your nominees 5 original questions of your choice.
- Share 5 links to your best blog posts.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Three things about myself:
- I have quite a large phobia of needles. Honestly I am petrified. I really want tattoos though so hopefully one day I’ll get over the phobia so I can get them. The phobia extended to the point where I cried dramatically whilst having all the injections you have in school, I had to be basically held down to have it.
- I don’t really have a sweet tooth. I think this has stemmed from when I was a lot younger and had an incredibly large sweet tooth and constantly ate sweets and chocolate but now, I rarely touch it. Don’t get me wrong, I love sweets and chocolate massively but I have to be in a mood for it and otherwise, I won’t touch it. I’m more of a savoury person. Give me a bag of crisps any day.
- I’ve never tried any type of fish. I was an incredibly picky child and refused fish. Never tried battered fish from chip shops, never had fish fingers. I’ve had vegan fish since going vegan and I like that so I think I would have liked fish if I had tried it! But I won’t be.
The questions Bec has asked me:
- If you could have the perfect 3 course meal, what would it be?
Breakfast would definitely be cinnamon pancakes with a dozen different fruits scattered on the top with agave syrup drizzled on top. My dinner would be a sunday roast. Some sort of vegan mock meat, roast potatoes, mash potatoes, carrots, parsnips, peas, brussel sprouts and gravy. My tea would be a chinese take away. Honestly love them. My favourite chinese near me does quorn stuff so I can have basically everything they do with meat, but with quorn!
- What’s your biggest fear?
Aside from needles, I’ll go for death. I know it’s funny that an ex-suicidal girl is terrified at the idea of death but it’s serious. I’m not scared of dying but I’m scared of what happens later. Do we go to an afterlife or do we just end there? I am terrified of the idea of dying and it being the end, just darkness forever on after. I’m terrified of my existence and everything about me just finishing.
- What would you say is your best characteristic?
I’m really openminded. You can like whatever or be whatever and I won’t care at all. As long as you’re not a twat, I’m fine with you.
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Italy. I adore the country and I think I adore it a lot more after I studied ancient history and know a lot more about the culture.
- How are you today?
I’m doing good. Of course, everyone has down periods but I genuinely think this is a good one.
The questions to my nominees:
- What do you love most about yourself?
- How would you describe your fashion sense?
- What inspired you to create your blog?
- Do you find it difficult to eat five portions of fruit and veg a day?
- Do you have any obsessions? Like, collecting stamps or bears etc.
A link to my own favourite blog posts:
- A Self Care Day
- Going to London on My Own / Huge Anxiety Battle Won ?!?
- Falling in Love with Anxiety
- Love The Skin You’re In Tag
- Quick Self Care Tips
Again thank you to Bec for nominating me! This was such a blog post idea and I’m grateful I got nominated to do it!