Hello! This post is long long overdue now because the wonderful Chloe tagged me to do this the end of July but I’ve just been so busy with summer and preparing for university, I haven’t had time to write up a new post.. I’m sorry but I will get back into the swing of things right now!
I’ve never been tagged in one of these award posts which is so weird! I’ve been tagged and nominated in all of those post tag things but nothing like an award! I feel honoured hahaha.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions they had asked you
- Nominate 5 bloggers who deserve the award, but no more than 11 nominees
- Reach out and tell the nominees you have nominated them
- Create 11 questions for your nominees
I’ll just get straight into the questions that Chloe has written for me to answer!
1. What’s your favourite book?
The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller. You guys know I’m a sucker for anything classical and of course, I love the relationship between Achilles and Patroclus so this book was an obvious answer haha! I would really recommend it if you love history books or romance novels. A good thing about the book is it really sticks to the facts (if you can call it facts) of the Trojan War.
2. What/who influenced you to start your blog?
This was a hard one because I really don’t think anyone has really influenced me as such. I think I would say the likes of Zoella and Poppy Deyes because I always used to follow their blogs and one day I was thinking, I could do that. Obviously not to the size and scale because that’s A LOT of people and it’s unlikely but yeah I guess they influenced me.
3. What are your blogging goals?
I don’t really have any because I’m just kinda taking each day as it comes. I think I’d mention a blogging goal being something like me sticking to a schedule, definitely! I’m doing quite good at it lately but it’s taken me a looooonnnnngg time to be able to stick to it. I’d like to continue. And maybe do a lot more collabs with other bloggers. The one I did in August was fun.
4. Which post of yours is your favourite and why?
Maybe 5 Tips on How to be More Body Confident ♡ or Quick Self Care Tips or 18 Things I’ve Learnt in 18 Years because they are all posts that I tend to look back to if I’m having a bad day or something. I think it’s important to have posts like that.
5. What is your biggest achievement (in general, not specifically blogging related)?
My biggest achievement is definitely finishing high school. If you know me or have read any of my posts, my high school life wasn’t the most pleasant and the final year, my mother passed away. I still finished college with passing every single GCSE I did and that’s amazing to say what I struggled with..
6. What advice would you give to new bloggers?
I would tell them that they should take their time. Not every blog grows as fast as some do and don’t feel disheartened if you don’t hit milestones as much as the people around you. Anyway, blogging isn’t purely for gaining a following of any kind, it’s for expressing your interests and writing what you love.
7. What are your hobbies and interests?
I play the keyboard. Not well but I play a bit. I like writing (obviously) but I am planning on having writing as my career in the future I think. I looooovve going to gigs so I guess that counts as an interest?
8. What are your favourite type of posts to read?
Anything remotely positive I guess. Positivity or mental health related is normally my go to post to read. But to be honest, I’m not fussy and I will read anything.
9. What is your favourite memory?
This was a hard one to think of off the top of my head because I don’t really think of stuff like this on a regular basis – probably should. But I’d say that my favourite memory is maybe Christmas one year. I bought my mother a Rihanna CD, she was rather obsessed and she didn’t have that one for whatever reason but when she opened the wrapping, she literally cried of happiness and squealed. It’s a little memory but whenever I think of it, it makes me so so so happy.
10. What social media could you not live without?
WordPress not included, but maybe Instagram. I have a private mental health account and then my public which is here and I cannot live without them at all. The private is more like a lifeline for me and my public just makes me happy because it has some of my favourite memories.
11. If you could move and live in another country, which would it be?
Either Italy or Germany. I love both so much and I haven’t visited them yet because I haven’t left the country at all but I just adore both of them. Realistically I’d probably live in Germany.
And now the people I nominate are:
Questions You’ll be Answering:
- What advice would you give to someone who wasn’t having a good day?
- What are your goals for the remainder of the year?
- Favourite TV show you’d recommend?
- Do you make your bed every morning?
- What’s the last book you read? Did you enjoy?
- How do you find ideas for your posts?
- Where would you like to travel?
- Where do you see your blog 5 years from now?
- State something that people may not know about you.
- What do you do to get yourself out of a rut?
- Do you spend more time at home or out?
Thank you so much for reading,