Hiya! I got tagged to do this a little over a month ago by Chloe but I’ve just been super busy on holiday and with trying to make my summer really cool and interesting before university that I’ve only just got round to doing this! So, apologises for that but I’ll get right into it now!
The rules are as follows –
1). Answer the 10 questions given.
2). Nominate 1-10 new people.
3). Give 10 new questions for the people you nominate.
My answers to her questions are:
1. If you could do anything in the world without being judged for it, what would it be?
I think I would open up a lot more. I do open up about my thoughts and feelings a lot more than I used to a couple years ago but I don’t open up entirely, if that makes sense at all hahaha. I think if I wasn’t judged for any feelings or thoughts I may have at any point, I would definitely do that. Not that my thoughts are problematic or whatever but I would say some are weird and whenever I think of them, I’m sometimes scared to express them.
2. When was the last time you told someone you loved them, and really meant it?
Ummmm.. off of the top of my head I’m unsure. Last time may have been a couple days ago when my friend was leaving my house! I hadn’t seen her in a couple weeks because we’ve both been so busy. I think that was the last time. I didn’t include family members because I tell my dad I love him quite frequently and I think that would be cheating a little haha.
3. When you picture the ideal image of yourself in your head, what do you see?
Happy. Carefree. Confident. That’s all I want for myself and I think I am heading that way. Not limiting myself to one style of clothing and wearing whatever the heck I want. Laughing with my friends and having a blast.
4. What is your favourite song in the world and why, what feelings does it bring out of you?
This was a difficult one because I love quite a lot of music and I couldn’t think of one single song off the top of my head! But I’m definitely going to have to go for Champion by Fall Out Boy. At the moment anyway. It honestly depends on my mood and right now as I’m writing this, I feel pretty kick ass and confident so I think this song is my favourite. Get back to me when I’m sad or angry or feeling any different emotion and I’ll probably think another song is my favourite. But yeah like I said, this song brings out my confidence and makes me feel like I can achieve anything.
5. What is one thing you would tell your 16 year old self? (or if you’re 16 or younger, what is one thing you would tell your younger self knowing what you know now?)
I would tell my sixteen year old self that everything will be okay. You’re stuck in a runt right now and thinking that you’ll achieve nothing but that soon changes. You’ve realised that you don’t need others to prove your worth, you can do that on your own. People tend to say that the sky is the limit but don’t limit yourself to only reaching the sky. Reach so much higher.
6. What has been your favourite age in life so far and why?
Definitely 18 – this year. So many amazing things have happened. I started putting my full effort into this blog. I have so many amazing memories, such as meeting All Time Low, seeing a ton of cool bands and travelling alone which was awesome! Everything about this year has somewhat tested me as well which has been interesting to say the least.
7. When do you feel the most beautiful?
I think I’ve answered this before but my answer has probably altered a little. I feel my most beautiful when I’ve looked after my skin and you can see I have. I don’t necessarily have to be wearing makeup because to be honest, I don’t care for it. Apart from my eyebrows. Maybe my eyebrows have to be done but I don’t really mind being makeup-less in any other sense. Wearing a t-shirt dress and some thick black tights with some cute little shoes.
8. Has your heart ever been broken? How did you fix it?
Yeah unfortunately. Twice by the same person. The first time I fixed it by working on myself, mentally and physically. The second time however, hasn’t been fixed yet but I’m working on it and I’m working on it by doing the exact same thing as before but it’s taking a lot longer than last time. A quote I’m trying to live by is “flowers grow back even when they’ve been stepped on and so will I”
9. What is one song that always heals you, no matter how many times you listen to it?
Therapy by All Time Low. A song that I relied on in my darkest days. Honestly saved me from bad times which I know is cliche and everyone says it but it’s true. I listen to it now and it holds so many memories. It’s a song that when I hear it and I’m in a rough patch, I’m guaranteed to cry but it’s not a sad cry. Well it could be in some sense because I’m reflecting on sad times, but they are happy tears mostly because I’m no longer in that period of my life anymore.
10. What is one thing you would tell someone who is no longer in your life anymore?
You don’t have to mention who it is.
I’m doing okay so don’t worry about me. I’m more worried about you. You know who you are if you’re reading this but if you aren’t, that’s fine too.
11. What is the biggest thing you have gained from having a blog?
Confidence. 100%. My confidence isn’t perfect yet but it’s getting there. It’s improved massively since I’ve started my blog because it gives me purpose. Without getting too emotional, I didn’t think I had anything at one point and I started this blog as a place to get away from my thoughts but since I’ve started it, my confidence has grown and it’s proven to me that I have potential and can do anything – even if I have to try a little harder than most people.
Now I nominate:
- Dates and Deployments
- Ramblings of a Girl at 19
- Anxiety Erica
- Nina Speaks
- Simple Serenity
- Lauzies Lifestyle
- Ivy & Em
- Dont Give a Jam
Now my questions for you guys are:
- What is your favourite meal? Why?
- What’s the last picture you took with your phone and what was the reason behind it?
- You’re ordering pizza, what toppings do you get on it?
- If you could spend the day with anyone, famous or not, who would it be?
- Are you superstitious? Why?
- What’s the last gig you’ve gone to? If you’ve never been to one, who would you like to go and see?
- If you could do anything and money wasn’t important, what would you do?
- Are you religious?
- What is something that makes you happy?
- What do you aspire to be when you’re older/finish education?
That’s all! Thanks again to Chloe for tagging me because this was super fun!