Hiya! I love talking about body confidence and positivity and it is something I would love to write about a lot more frequently and get everyone involved with, sooooo I thought I’d create a tag. Creating a tag will allow me to get tons and tons of people involved (if it is successful and people actually do the tag) and will also allow me to spread positivity like I so wish to do.
The rules for the tag are going to be pretty simple:
- Tag me (the creator) in the post because I wanna be able to read and see every individual who has taken part in the tag!
- Also, tag the person whose tagged you in it.
- Be honest when answering the questions and don’t judge others answers.
- Nominate as many people as you want because it helps spread the positivity I am aiming to get across.
So for the questions, I’m going to make five but feel free to add any more to the list if you think there is any ones on the top of your head that match the topic of this tag..
1. What’s your favourite thing about yourself? (That can be physically or mentally)
2. When do you feel your most confident?
3. What advice would you give to someone who wasn’t having a good day?
4. What’s your favourite self care method to undergo when you’re feeling down/stressed?
5. What does self love mean to you?
So I guess I’ll answer my own tag for now!
1. I think I mention this quite a lot but I like my legs! They helps me walk places and they look pretty good. They look good in whatever I wear, in dresses or in skinny jeans.
2. I feel my most confident when I’m either wearing just underwear or in some sort of emo attire. Underwear because I just think it helps me look sexy as hell and a cute little bra and knicker set just boosts my confidence a whole lot. Emo clothes because I wear black a lot and I don’t know I just think I feel a lot more confident in a baggy band tee and black skinny jeans than any other item of clothing.
3. It doesn’t last forever. Sounds cliche but you can’t appreciate the sun without a little rain as some people would say, although I don’t really enjoy sunny weather all that much so I never completely understood that saying!
4. A bath and a good old wind down. I love taking a break from my laptop and phone and just doing something solely for me.
5. Self love means cherishing your body. Maybe not completely loving it all the time but still looking after it anyway. Looking after it even on your bad days and especially on your good days. Taking time out for yourself and noticing when you do need to take time out.
- Thoughts of a Youth
- Chloe Metzger
- Freckled Fashionista
- Beyond This Fence
- Largest Temperature
- Warrior Girl Stories
- Otherworldy Things
- Brooke Clarke
- And obviously, anyone who sees this and would be interested in doing it – you’re tagged!
Thank you so much,