Hiya everyone! When I saw this over on Ella May Garretts blog, I thought I’d give it a go because I am 100% one for body positivity or just positivity of any nature. It was made by the lovely Liliana so thank you to both of these girls!
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog in your post
- Display the “love the skin you’re in” image.
- Be truthful when answering the questions and don’t judge what other people have answered in their posts.
- If you want to add any questions to this tag related to body positivity feel free to.
- Try to nominate as many people as you can, if not everyone.
1. One feature you love about yourself?
One feature I definitely love about myself is my hips downwards. I just kinda love the shape of my thighs and how big they are and then how my shins kinda match them ?? if that makes sense at all hahaha. To sum it up, I just like the shape of my legs and thighs.
2. One feature you wish/wished you could change that you are trying to accept or have accepted?
One feature that I wished and still continue to wish I could change a lil bit is my boobs. I just don’t really like them. I am trying to accept them but it’s difficult. They are fairly big (I’m a 34G) and it’s so difficult to buy bras for my boobs honestly. I just don’t like the shape of them or the size but I am 100000% in the process of trying to love them. I’m unsure how I can learnt to accept them entirely so if anyone reading this could suggest ways, please help?
3. Have you ever thought of getting surgery to change you imperfections?
I have genuinely thought about getting a breast reduction but I’m unsure. I know I am still fairly young so I should probably wait until they have fully developed and I am older but I still kinda want this surgery ya know? But hopefully, I am learn to accept my boob size before this is my final option.
4. One of your main role models for body positivity?
Ummmm, maybe Hannah Witton or Kiera Rose. Both youtubers and both are kinda advocates for overall positivity. I wouldn’t say I have a set role model for body positivity because I’ve got this far all off of my own mindset but I think these two have helped me a tiny bit.
5. Has a family member or friend ever put you down about your physical appearance? If so what for?
Not really. They have made little comments growing up like about my weight and me always being a little chunky but I wouldn’t say it put me down. It did slightly put me down when I was having problems with my eating habits but not as much lately. I don’t think any of my friends have made comments, at least not to my face.
6. Something you love about your fashion sense or style?
I love how I just wear what I want. Some days I can still be right in my emo phase with band tees and black skinny jeans but other days I can wear a bright dress or pastel colours. I love how my fashion sense just changes depending on the day haha.
7. Why is your body a great place to be?
My body is a great place to be because I try super hard to look after it. I practise so much self care and love and I think it pays off. I’m constantly trying to improve myself but not because I’m unhappy with it. It’s because I know if I push myself it’ll pay off.
On Lil’s post, she mentions at the end that it would be fun to post a picture of yourself when you felt your most confident. I was wearing no makeup and for some reason, this day sticks out as the day I felt my most confident with my body. It’s probably not deemed the best body by most people but it helps me get around and that’s all I need really!? I think this day sticks out because I went shopping and bought tons of my summer clothes that currently, I am not confident enough to wear, so it’s clear I was pretty confident here.
I TAG …
- And of course, anyone reading this who wants to join in! Just let me know, because I find it so interesting reading these!
Hope you have a lovely lovely day!