Hiya! I haven’t actually been tagged in this but I thought I’d do it because I love spreading positivity and self love. I’ll still tag a couple of people afterwards because then the tag is somewhat accurate.
Here are the rules for this tag:
- Acknowledge the blogger who inspired you.
- Leave a link to the original tag creator (ThoughtfulTash) to get a bit more info about why this tag has been made!
- List 10 things you love about yourself and why.
- Nominate at least 5 other bloggers.
- Spread more self-love with compliments to each other in the comments! The more love the better!
Okay technically speaking I can’t really acknowledge the blogger that inspired me to do this tag because I found it on the original creator’s blog! So I’ll just get straight to the point and list 10 things I love about myself and why..
1. I love my optimism. I’m not always happy but I do always try to think the best in every situation. I try super hard to be positive which is hard at certain times so I really commend myself for doing it, ya know?!
2. I love my thighs/legs. They are quite chunky but I still love them. They help me walk around places and they are strong enough to do that which is pretty awesome. They also look bloody awesome in high waisted jeans.
3. I love my height. I’m in the middle of short and tall and I love it. I don’t really measure myself often but I’m pretty sure I’m around 5 foot 4 inches.
4. I love my hair. Although I do moan a lot about how thin and fine it is, I think it’s pretty decent. I like the length even though that is something I alter frequently. I like the colour because it’s such a pretty shade of brown.
5. I love my love for history. I fricking love history. Preferably ancient history. Hence why I’m studying it, hopefully, at university!
6. I love my fashion sense. I love how I dress. Mom jeans, baggy band tees and all.
7. I love my eyes. They are fairly big. I’ve had quite a few compliments on how big and wide my eyes are and I think that’s how my love for my eyes began.
8. I love my sense of humour. So much. I find most things funny. I sometimes suffer with a dark sense of humour when I’m around certain people. Anything can make me laugh.
9. I love my effort. This is pretty vague but it goes for anything. The effort I put into my blog. The effort I put into my education. Everything.
10. I love my love of the world. I haven’t visited much of it myself but I want to visit all of it one day.
And that’s it! Now for my nominations. I tag;
And of course anyone who is reading this and wants to do this tag! Have a lovely day!