Hiya! I know sometimes, a lot of people struggle being able to fit self care into their lives. Which is super annoying but I’m a victim of that struggle too! It’s always the last thing people think of when in fact, it should be right at the top of the list. So I’m going to write a couple of quick self care tips, that won’t take that long for you to do and will fit right into a busy scheduled day!
- Meditate. This is a big one because it truly does help but it requires you to do it frequently in order to see a difference, at least for me anyway. For me at least, it’s not something I can do quickly on a one off!
- Listen to yourself. If you’re hungry, get some food. If you’re tired, sleep. If you want to relax, relax!
- Play your favourite music and dance. This sounds like a weird one but honestly, it works. I do this all the time and it boosts my mood a lot.
- Go to bed early. You’re probably looking at this and rolled your eyes but trust me!! You need sleep to function properly.
- Do something badly and be proud of it. Failure is not a bad thing. It helps you improve so fail and then fail better.
- Cry. Sometimes crying is a good thing. It helps you get rid of emotions. It’s better to cry now and get on with life than hold everything in and let it build up and build up.
- Hang out with yourself naked. In your house of course haha. I tend to just sit around naked quite a lot because it helps me get used to my body and love it that little bit more. It’s truly worth it.
- Tell yourself that you love yourself every single day. If you can’t believe it yet, you will soon if you keep doing it. It’s kinda like a fake it til you make it kinda thing.
- Unfriend annoying people on Facebook. Honestly it helps more than you think..
- Go outside. I find myself being so much more hateful towards myself if I stay inside the house all day. I’m talking like 15 minutes a day, walk around your town, it helps!!
I hope these all help you. Let me know any other quick self care methods you use below!