- What’s your favourite Christmas film?
Honestly, I don’t really have one. I love all Christmas films and without one of them, it wouldn’t truly be Christmas. But, if I had to say, I’d stick with Love Actually. I’m just a sucker for a romantic comedy.
- Have you had a white Christmas?
Yeah I think a couple of times! I live in England so chances are, the weather is always terrible and sad around Christmas time so the likelihood of snow is high.
- Where do you usually spend Christmas?
At my family home! I am only eighteen so I don’t have a house of my own yet haha.
- What’s your favourite Christmas song?
Well I did a post on this on the 3rd December but my mind drew a blank. I’ve just remembered the entirety of Michael Buble’s album and I’m in love with that guy, especially at Christmas. My fave has gotta be Baby Please Come Home.
- Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Nope!! I am a strong believer in waiting until Christmas day. After all, it’s literally less than 24 hours away, why can’t you wait?
- Can you name all of Santa’s reindeers?
Well I think so: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph. I think that’s it haha, I remember from the song.
- What holiday traditions are you looking forward to?
We don’t really have any, at least I don’t think so.. But I’m kind of excited for Doctor Who. It will be a sad sad Christmas when the Doctor Who episodes stop 😦
- Is your Christmas tree fake or real?
- What’s your all time favourite holiday food?
Gotta say, it’s the cookies and biscuits. Always a winner.
- Be honest: Do you prefer giving gifts or receiving them?
I do love receiving gifts because who doesn’t? But I love Christmas shopping so much. I love having to walk around Birmingham thinking of my friends and family and picking their gifts.
- What’s the best gift you’ve received?
This was hard. Not because, I’ve received horrible gifts throughout my life, but because I can’t just pick one good gift. I think I’m gonna say when my brother surprised me with a Blackberry Curve 8520. I wasn’t expecting it as he already gave me my gifts and it came out of nowhere!
- What would be your dream place for the holiday season?
Gotta be somewhere in Canada, I love Canada.
- Are you a pro present wrapper or do you fail miserably?
I fail so so badly hahaha.
- Most memorable holiday moment.
Okay this probably sounds weird for many people. But it was a few Christmases ago and I got my mum a Rihanna CD (because she was obsessed!!) and when she opened, she was crying. Actual tears of joy came out of her eyeballs. It was so lovely.
- What made you realise the truth about Santa?
Nothing. I don’t think anyone told me, it just sort of happened. I believed in Santa but I knew my parents got me my gifts so ??? Idk maybe I grew up and realised he wasn’t real.
- Do you make new years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Yes and kinda. I make them for a joke but I do try to stick to them. It doesn’t work.
- What makes holiday special for you?
Being around my family. We aren’t a very family family if that makes sense? We sit together sometimes but we don’t spend a whole day together and have fun. It’s nice to do that, even if it’s once a year.
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook |Bloglovin|Snapchat : s.ophieharris